Latest Pictures

I am now trying to keep my blog updated with some of my better pictures of each trip out.









Saturday, 17 November 2012

17th Nov

Not been able to go anywhere for the last week, so really looked forward to today. Went to Dungeness, exhibition extended for another 2 weeks, so replaced one of the sold pictures, and I've sorted some pics out this evening in a folder to take down tomorrow so all can look at others unframed.
Burrowes showing usual suspects, 1 female goldeneye, 1 great white egret and 1 yellow leg gull. From the centre I went over to lighthouse garden to look for Pallas's warbler. It did show itself for a very few short glimpses, but unable to get a decent photo, I must grow a few more inches so I can shoot over bushes instead of through them, then maybe the camera can focus properly!
Back over to ARC next where 3 great white egrets were like sentries in front of Hanson hide, 1 male goldeneye in the distance and lots of widgeon and gadwall.
Back to visitor centre for yet another rich roast where 1 great white egret was feeding and a peregrine flew over. 
Count for the day 42


3 Great white egrets
 

3 flying great white egrets
Very dodgy pic of Pallas's Warbler
 

No comments:

Post a Comment