Latest Pictures

I am now trying to keep my blog updated with some of my better pictures of each trip out.









Sunday, 11 November 2012

11th Nov

At last! Beaten my nemesis the penduline tit! 2 seen at Stodmarsh today at Grove end, one on the track and another from David Feast hide. Life tick! Still need to get a decent photo though.
What a difference 24 hours makes, what a glorious day! Grove also producing small groups of fieldfare, redwings and bearded tits, 7 snipe flew by, a bittern flew in to back of pool at Feast and then back out 30 mins later.
Over to dungy and a trip to viewing mound, to watch a peregrine sit on top of telegraph pole and another then harrasing it, also bittern moving around in reeds quite close. Another snipe flew by and 2 marsh harriers, also a kestrel being mobbed by 2 crows.
Surprisingly enough even with such nice weather, I never managed 1 decent photo today.
Considering I never looked around much, I still made a day count of 53, even with missing out on some everday ticks, like pochard and widgeon etc.

They may not be very good, but here's some pics anyway:

Bittern

Blue tit

Peregrines




1 comment:

  1. Well done getting the Pendulines Dave, great little birds.

    ReplyDelete